Friday, August 22, 2008

All Blinged Out

While I'm not a Boutique Member at Make Mine Pink, I love Pink Friday, and challenged myself to come up with something for Pink Friday this week.



This is a beautiful candle holder, shaped like a brandy snifter. It stands 8" tall and has my "Marcia" line silver & white flowers painted all over it, with little green foliage on each flower. The center of each flower is a Swarovski crystal. It glimmers & shimmers, and I set a dark green votive candle in it for display. It's available by clicking here, and is a one-of-a-kind item, so it's first-come. Other pieces in my Marcia line also have the same flowers, but anything that would need washed after use doesn't use the Swarovskis. Grab it while you can, and as always I offer $10 flat rate shipping in the USA no matter how much you order.

Crystal

1 comment:

{oc cottage} said...

Too funny! When I saw your blog background I though I was going batty! Deja vu all over again!

M ^..^