Thursday, September 4, 2008

Romantic Home ~ for the birds?


I've been wanting to do a birdhouse for quite some time, and finally finished this one up today. It's just as cute as I'd imagined it would be. The sides are all painted pink, with the roof & base in a pure white. On each side of the roof is a bouquet of darker pink roses, the front is a climbing bouquet of roses that stretches around each side, and the rear is a large cabbage rose, so no matter which direction you look at it from, you can enjoy it. The eaves are trimmed with large white pearl beads, and the base features pure white ribbon roses. To top it off, the final coat of lacquer is a pearl, so it has such a romantic shimmer to it. It has a shabby chic feel to it, and matches my Sharon line perfectly.


I'll get it up on my website in a few for $28, first one to grab it will get it AND a set of Sharon votive candle holders FREE ($12 value).

Enjoy!
Crystal

No comments: